This incredible trek takes you to the Himalayas and provides you an unforgettable journey to the sting of the planet, seeing natural and cultural wonders not like anyplace else. Your trip begins on the primary day with a hike to the encampment in Kasol. Referred to as very little Amsterdam, its European characteristics that talk back to its history. You will walk towards Chalaal for an amendment of scenery, wherever you’ll relish Israeli cafes and even buy souvenirs. In Chalaal itself, you’ll immerse yourself within the culture of what’s referred to as the Trance and Psychedelic Party village of Himachal. As you relax within the village, absorb the gorgeous natural surroundings and therefore the Annapurna stream. On the second day, head to Bahraini by automobile. Here is wherever your trek to Kheerganga begins. Throughout this long journey through the mountains, you will get to steer through speeding rivers, attractive waterfalls, navigate through slim pathways and even explore apple orchards. You’ll take an opening for lunch at a restaurant regarding 7km into the journey, otherwise you will walk on another few kilometers to undertake the Rudra Naag restaurant. Once you get to the Kheerganga, however, your exhaustion are blown away by the magnificence of the natural landscape before you. You’ll take a dip in one in all the magical hot springs and rejuvenate each body and spirit within the pools.
Please note: Government has revoked permission to line up business camps in Kheerganga quickly and accommodation for all bookings made up of June forward are provided 6kms before Kheerganga but there’ll be no alternative changes within the itinerary provided on top of
The Khir Ganga trek is of moderate problem. You begin at associate altitude of 14, 380 ft. associated reach a you trek up to an altitude of over 14, 380 ft. You start from an altitude of 9,800 feet at Jobra and reach the highest point of 14,035 feet at Khir Ganga . Your first day of trekking- Jobra to Jwara sees a lot of altitude gain (9,800 ft to 11,000 ft). You have to make sure your lungs are strong for this.
On the Khir Ganga trek, you have got to hide a median of ten click daily. This needs a decent quantity of endurance. You’ll be able to begin by cardiopulmonary exercise every day. Begin slowly and increase your pace every day. Swimming, athletics and step rise while not too several breaks in between will facilitate too.
–>Target finishing five click in thirty five minutes once you begin.
–> bit by bit increase your pace by running four times every week and convey it all the way down to five click in but thirty five minutes.
–>This holds true for trekkers on top of forty five years conjointly.
If you’re someone you prefers athletics over running, then try and cowl twenty two click in hr.
If you can’t go out and jog because of time and space constraints.
Khir Ganga is conducted during the monsoon months, so it highly likely you’ll encounter rain/snowfall on your trek. Ensure you carry a windcheater and rain pants or a poncho to have a comfortable trek.
On a trek, carry fewer garments than you’d unremarkably want. Don’t pack for ‘what if situations’. Which will solely increase the burden of your backpack and not be used on the trek. Once your garments get warm au courant a trek, you’ll not desire ever-changing. Simply maintain personal hygiene.
Please email a scan of your ID document (PAN, Aadhar card or Voter ID) to your Ground Coordinator as soon as you have finished registering for the trek. If you submit the Aadhar card or Voter ID scans, please make sure that we get both the side. This is required in advance to get the necessary trekking permissions.
AMS is one among the largest dangers on a high altitude trek like Hampta Pass. AMS happens once your body isn’t acclimatizing to its surroundings. It will accelerate terribly chop-chop, thus it’s necessary to spot the symptoms as before long as you see them. Before you scan any.
If ever you discover yourself alone at high altitude, either whereas trekking severally or with another organization, there square measure some life-saving steps you’ll take. Firstly, you ought to be ready to recognize symptoms of hypoxia.
Secondly, there can be instances after you got to administer medicines to yourself or to a fellow traveller.
If you’re trekking severally then you wish to grasp once precisely to administer these medicines and in what dose.
The video below can assist you perceive what medicines to administer once and the way abundant. Sandhya UC, partner at, explains well concerning HAPE and HACE. Here, you’ll find out about the advanced symptoms square measure and the way to tackle them.
If you’re of the opinion that work individuals don’t get AMS, please get obviate that notion promptly. AMS will anyone while not paying heed to their fitness and previous expertise at high altitude! Hypoxia doesn’t distinguish between a primary timer and a seasoned traveler.
For additional elaborated data concerning acute altitude sickness, you’ll transfer and study the manual below.
The trek fee of Rs. 9,950 + 5% GST covers all costs of the trek from Manali to Chhatru.
1. Cancellation: If a trek is termed off at the last moment because of a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc), can issue a trek voucher for the complete quantity. The voucher may be saved for constant trek or another trek within the next one year.
In case, you want to cancel your trek, please login to your account and cancel. Cancellation requests won’t be confiscate phone or email.
Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — full refund.
Please note: In case of refund, there will be a deduction of 4% (cancellation charges) from the total fee you have paid. Also, if you have opted for a trek insurance, the amount will not be refunded.
2. Pick up: Trekkers square measure needed to succeed in Keylinga lodge, Prini, three kilometer from Manali, by 11.30 am on Day one. Once a brief making known session and lunch, we’ll begin for Jobra at 1:00 PM.
3. Backpack carrying: Trekkers square measure needed to succeed in Keylinga lodge, Prini, three kilometer from Manali, by 11.30 am on Day one. Once a brief making known session.
4. Emergency during trek: During a trek a medical emergency or the other emergency might arise. If for any reason you’re sent down from the trek then can create arrangements for your come back to the bottom camp or nearest road head. An employees can accompany you. He might not be a trained personnel.
Evacuation or addressing emergencies is extraordinarily tough within the mountains. It’s time intense further. A standard trek of two hours might take six hours in associate emergency (a sufferer isn’t straightforward to evacuate). Doctors don’t go together with a team. Doctors aren’t out there at the bottom camp or nearest road head either. Trek leaders square measure trained to administer attention and knowledge to contend with problems associated with the mountains. However, they’re not doctors.
Registering for this trek is associate perceiving that you simply have scan abreast of the difficulties of high altitude trekking and understand the risks. You have got additionally understood what AMS, HAPE and HACE square measure. You have got taken efforts to teach yourself and you’re during a position to manage your own altitude connected emergency.
5. Fitness: A high altitude trek within the Himalaya Mountains needs right smart fitness. Your body has to train itself to method additional work with lower levels of O. Therefore, on treks, vas coaching is critically necessary. You wish to be ready to jog a distance of five kilometer in thirty five minutes before begin of the trek. Unable to try and do thus will create your trek tough. Additionally, preparation of trek has to embrace strength and suppleness coaching. Registering for the trek is associate understanding that you simply can undertake the mandated fitness coaching. Trekkers UN agency haven’t adequately ready could also be asked to discontinue the trek at any purpose. Has the proper to reject candidates UN agency don’t meet our eligibility demand at the bottom camp.
6. Non-liability: Damage of your gears/equipment or different belongings on the trek.
7. Payment: Payment for the trek may be done on-line through credit/debit card or internet banking. Cheque/draft or money isn’t accepted.
8. Drinking and smoking: Throughout the trek is strictly prohibited. If found flouting the foundations, your participation on the trek are off with immediate result.
9. Route changes, postponement, delay or finishing the trek a day earlier: Beneath some extraordinary circumstance, your trek might finish each day earlier or begin each day later. This could become necessary because of inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, political restrictions or the other cause. Within the event of an amendment, postponement or delay, participants haven’t any right to refund of the trek.
10. Safety Protocol:
a. whereas our itineraries are designed to permit for adequate acclimation, most treks in Indian Himalaya Mountains climb quickly, that is termed forced accents. Unavailability of camp sites and therefore the Indian Himalayan tract square measure the rationale for this. There square measure chances that you simply can feel the consequences of hypoxia and O deprivation whereas on this trek. Please remember that your trek leader might take for it unsafe for you to continue trekking at any time, and prepare for you to descend to a lower perspective.
b. Our trek leaders can conduct routine health checks in the least camps to live O saturation, pulse and force per unit area. Reserves the proper to exclude any traveler from rising higher on the trek while not refund if the trekker’s important readings square measure below accepted norms for that altitude. These norms square measure out there with trek leaders.
c. this can be a high altitude trek with rough, rocky and snowy tract. It’s necessary that you simply square measure a work and assured walker in mountain tract, ready to manage ascents and descents by yourself inside an inexpensive time. Reserves the proper to show around a traveler if within the opinion of our trek leader they’re unable to complete the itinerary while not requiring exclusive help. Please realistically self-assess your fitness and quality for this trek before registering.